Something Special Holiday Apple Cider Sangria
That extra special touch that your guests are sure to enjoy! Quick and easy, too.
- bottle (750 ml) moscato wine
- cup light rum
- 1 1/2
- cups apple cider (not apple juice)
- cup ginger ale
- apple slices, red and green for the holidays
- cinnamon sticks, optional
- lemon juice to prevent apple slices from browning, not part of the cocktail itself
How to Make Something Special Holiday Apple Cider Sangria
- 2In large pitcher combine all ingredients. Stir well. Serve over ice and garnish with apple slices and optional cinnamon sticks. For an added touch, you can rim the glasses with a cinnamon/sugar mixture. Simply add a few pinches of cinnamon to 1/4 cup of sugar. Then wet the rim of the glass with apple cider or, for a thicker rim, use white corn syrup.