Dulce de Leche Fondue Only 2 Ingredients!
So good and so easy!
- 13.4 oz. can dulce de leche
- 1 Tbsp
- milk, half and half or rum
- assorted "dippers" such as strawberries, apples, fresh pineapple, marshmallows, pound cake, animal crackers, pretzels, etc.
How to Make Dulce de Leche Fondue Only 2 Ingredients!
- 1In 1 quart crock pot, add 1 can dulce de leche. Cook covered for 30 minutes; stir. Replace lid and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- 2Stir in milk, half and half or rum. (If you want a thinner consistency, just add a touch more milk or rum.)
- 3Unplug and serve in crock pot or remove to a serving warmer. Serve with a platter of assorted dippers and decorative skewers.