Eggplant Chicken Lasagna Low Fat
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- eggplant cut length wise 1/4 " slices
- 1 1/2 c
- low fat cottage cheese,or fat free ricotta cheese. you may use as much cheese as you wish
- 1- 1 1/2 c
- reduced fat mozzarella cheese,or part skim mozzarella. i use part skim
- small green pepper,or half a large diced small pieces
- medium onion diced small pieces
- 2 clove
- garlic pressed or grated
- 1 tsp
- oregano, dried
- 1 tsp
- basil, dried
- bay leaf (optional)
- 4 c
- marinara sauce,or your choice of sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 c
- mushrooms sliced and chopped
- 3/4 tsp
- garlic salt
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Eggplant Chicken Lasagna Low Fat
- 2Add the rest of the Marinara sauce to the pan. Add the seasonings,and leave to simmer.
- 5Mix cottage cheese with a dash of basil,and oregano,1/2 the Parmesan cheese,and pepper.
In a 9x13" pan. Lay the 1/2 the Eggplant on the bottom. Top with some sauce.
- 6Place half the amount of chicken breast over the sauce. Cover chicken with some more sauce. Add the next layer with the cottage cheese mixture.The Marinara sauce, EggPlant, sauce and chicken on top.