Chicken Cabbage Stir Fry
- chicken breast, boneless skinless
- 1 tsp
- olive oil
- 3 c
- green cabbage (shredded)
- red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- soy sauce, low sodium
How to Make Chicken Cabbage Stir Fry
- 1Place chicken breast in a zip lock bag. Beat with mallet to even out thickness of chicken. Cut into strips. Heat oil in nonstick skillet. Add chicken strips and stir fry over medium-high heat, turning constantly until done.
- 2Add cabbage and bell pepper. Sauté 2 minutes until cabbage is crisp-tender.
- 3Mix cornstarch and seasonings; add water and soy sauce, and mix until smooth. Stir sauce into chicken/cabbage mixture. Cook until sauce has thickened and chicken is coated, about 1 minute.
- 4Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours
Will keep for 3-4 days in refrigerator