- 1 small
- box of gingersnap cookies
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 can(s)
- pear halves
- 1 large
- head of lettuce
- 1 jar(s)
How to Make Cross Creek Ginger Pear Salad
- 1Put gingersnaps into gallon food bag and use rolling pin to smash up.
- 2Blend gingersnaps into the room temp cream cheese until it is a smooth paste.Add a spoon of milk if to dry.
- 3Place washed and clean lettuce leaves on beautiful serving platter.Place all pear halves around bed of lettuce leaves.Fill each pear with a little mayonaise.
- 4Now spoon cream cheese ginger cookie mix into pear halves