Yummy 64 Calorie Truffles (Only 3 Ingredients!)
Recipe makes 20 truffles and is easily doubled.
- cup crunchy peanut butter
- cup finely chopped pretzels (i use my mini food processor)
- cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- cup chopped peanuts or pretzels to decorate, optional
How to Make Yummy 64 Calorie Truffles (Only 3 Ingredients!)
- 1Combine peanut butter and pretzels in small bowl. Chill in freezer for 15 minutes.
- 2Line baking sheet with waxed paper. Roll peanut butter mixture into 20 balls, approximately 1 tsp. each.
- 3Place chocolate chips in microwavable bowl. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir. Continue to microwave at 20 second intervals until melted when stirred.
- 4Dip balls in chocolate and return to lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts or pretzels, if desired. Refrigerate until firm.