White Chocolate Crispy Christmas Clusters
- lbs. white almond bark
- cups rice krispies
- cups capt. crunch peanut butter cereal
- cups pretzel sticks, broken in half or thirds, or crispy chowmein noodles
- 1 1/2
- cups salted peanuts
How to Make White Chocolate Crispy Christmas Clusters
- 1Place all dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- 2Melt white chocolate almond bark in the top of a double boiler. Take off of heat as soon as the last chunk melts to avoid scorching.
- 3Carefully, pour melted almond bark over cereal/nut mixture. Drop by spoonful onto parchment paper or aluminum foil. Allow to cool completely.