How to Make Grandma Delleplain Butter Frosting
- Soften butter to room temp, and cream in remaining ingredients and continue creaming until mixture is well blended and fluffey.
- This will cover the top and sides of two ( 8" ) layer cakes.
- For LEMON FROSTING : add 1/2 teaspoon graded lemon rind and use lemon juice instead of vanilla.
- For PINEALLLE FROSTING : use 1/3 cup crushed pineapple with juice instead of cream.
- For ORANGR FROSTING : add 1 tablespoon grated orange rind and use orange juice instead of cream.