Yummy Breakfast in a Bread Bowl
Andy Anderson !
The fillings are anything you want them to be, and they make for excellent presentation at the breakfast table. During the holidays, I tend to run a casual house, and it’s fun to see my guests come down from their rooms in fuzzy slippers and jimjams… And when they see these on the sideboard their eyes light up.
So, you ready… Let’s get into the kitchen.
- dinner rolls, freshly baked, if possible
- 2 large
- farm fresh eggs
- bacon (crumbled), sausage (crumbled), ham (finely dice), your choice
- extra sharp cheddar cheese, or cheese of your choice
- 2 Tbsp
- sweet butter, unsalted, melted, for brushing
- salt, kosher variety, to taste
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste