OMG So Good Cherry Cheese Danish, Quick & Easy
And the best part is that you can use any flavor of cream cheese and pie filling that you have on hand.
Give it a try and see just how good and easy this is! Use your imagination and take advantage of all of the wonderful, flavored cream cheeses and pie fillings that are available.
- 1 can(s)
- crescent rolls
- 1/2 c
- pineapple cream cheese or choose your favorite
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 large
- egg, separated
- 1/2 c
- cherry pie filling or choose your favorite
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 1/3 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 tsp
- almond or vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp
- half and half or milk
How to Make OMG So Good Cherry Cheese Danish, Quick & Easy
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease cookie sheet.
- 2Unroll dough onto cookie sheet forming a 13x7" rectangle. Seal all perforations with your fingers.
- 3In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and 2 T. sugar by hand. Add slightly beaten egg yolk and mix thoroughly. Spoon lengthwise down center of dough in a 2 1/2" strip. Spoon pie filling on top of cream cheese mixture.
- 4Carefully cut 1" wide strips on each side of filling to within 1/2" of filling. Fold strips at an angle across filling mixture, alternating from side to side.
- 5In small bowl, mix egg white and water; beat well. Brush egg white mixture over dough. Sprinkle with 1 tsp. sugar.
- 6Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Remove cookie sheet onto serving platter. Cool slightly.
- 7In small bowl, beat powdered sugar, extract and enough half and half (or milk) to make a drizzle and drizzle across top in a decorative manner.