Just Ducky Dinner Rolls
How to Make Just Ducky Dinner Rolls
- 1Slightly flatten 12 of the rolls and form them into a teardrop shape. Place on a prepared baking sheet. (I use parchment.)
- 2Pinch the pointed ends to make tails. Press your finger deeply into the rounded end of each teardrop to make a deep hole.
- 3Cut remaining 4 rolls into thirds. Shape each into a ball with a pointed end. Dip pointed end into water and insert it into the deep hole that you made with your finger in the body section for the head.
- 4Brush well with beaten egg. Cover with sprayed saran wrap and allow to rise for 30 minutes. Remove wrap and pinch tails again.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees 15-20 minutes. Cool a bit. Then, with a small sharp knife, make 1-2 small slits and insert almonds for the duck bill.