Christmas Cookie Cutter Pizza Appetizers (Easy!)
Also a great quick and easy idea for kids snacks and lunches, meetings or a brunch buffet.
Photo from Christmas Party Pizzazz
- pizza crust dough, homemade or store bought (for these, prepared pizza crust located in the refrigerated area works well.)
- can of pizza sauce, or your own homemade
- bag of shredded mozzarella
- assorted pizza toppings, such as sausage, pepperoni, green and red pepper, red onion, olives, mushrooms, yellow banana pepper rings, etc. chopped fairly small
How to Make Christmas Cookie Cutter Pizza Appetizers (Easy!)
- 1Roll out your dough, as for pizza, on a lightly floured surface. Cut into desired Christmas cookie cutter shapes. If serving as appetizers, don't make them too large. If you want to make these for a cute lunch, larger is fine.
- 2Transfer to prepared cookie sheet. Add sauce, then cheese, then toppings, as for pizza.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees until crust is golden and cheese has melted and is bubbly. Make enough... they will go very quickly!