Something Special Holiday Apple Cider Sangria
That extra special touch that your guests are sure to enjoy! Quick and easy, too.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- bottle (750 ml) moscato wine
- cup light rum
- 1 1/2
- cups apple cider (not apple juice)
- cup ginger ale
- apple slices, red and green for the holidays
- cinnamon sticks, optional
- lemon juice to prevent apple slices from browning, not part of the cocktail itself
2In large pitcher combine all ingredients. Stir well. Serve over ice and garnish with apple slices and optional cinnamon sticks. For an added touch, you can rim the glasses with a cinnamon/sugar mixture. Simply add a few pinches of cinnamon to 1/4 cup of sugar. Then wet the rim of the glass with apple cider or, for a thicker rim, use white corn syrup.