Easy Cabbage Soup
Linda Faye Lober
You can add more vegetable, I choose the convenience of a frozen package of Jalapeno with Onion Mix!
How to Make Easy Cabbage Soup
- Roughly Chop one cabbage head
- Saute One package of Jalapeno Pepper Mix in lightly coated pan with Safflower Oil (low heat)
- Add Cabbage to the pepper mixture, wilt slightly
- After all Vegetables are wilted then add the beef broth and allow to simmer for 30 minutes at a low heat!
- You may salt and pepper to desired taste, myself it does not need any salt or pepper. This is personal preference
- Great recipe for losing the unwanted weight after the Holidays.