Dilled Zucchini Cream Soup
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 clow sodium chicken broth
3 clovegarlic, minced
2 c2% milk
How to Make Dilled Zucchini Cream Soup
- Slice zucchini into chunks.
- Mince garlic. Add garlic and zucchini to a stock pot with chicken broth. Saute until soft
- Puree zucchini, garlic and broth until blended. Pour back into stock pot and add 2 sprigs chopped dill.
- Add milk and heat and stir. Serve with dollop of plain yogurt and snipped dill.
- If you want to serve it cold, instead of reheating the zucchini and broth, chill until cold and serve with yogurt and dill.