RASPBERRY CRANBERRY SOUP BY EDDIE
2 ccranberries frozen
2 capple juice
1 cred raspberries, frozen
1 tsplemon juice
1/4 tspground cinnamon
2 chalf & half
·whipped and whole raspberries to garnish
How to Make RASPBERRY CRANBERRY SOUP BY EDDIE
- In a large sauce pan bring cranberries and apple juice to a boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
- Press cranberries through a sieve return to pan.
- Also press the raspberries through sieve and discard skin and seeds.
- Add to cranberry mixture bring to a boil.
- Add sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon cook 4 minutes.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cup half & half. Return to pan and bring to a gentle boil.
- Mix in cornstarch with remaining half & half stir into soup.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Serve hot or chilled.
Garnish with whipped cream and whole raspberries.