Roasted Mixed Snack Nuts
How to Make Roasted Mixed Snack Nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 On a large cookie sheet evenly spread nuts and place in oven
- Remove after 15 min, and stir, place back in oven for 10 min more, remove, stir, and set aside to cool.
- Store in air tight containers. Enjoy as a quick pick me up in the afternoons or anytime!!!
- Pine nuts contain nutrients that help boost energy, including monounsaturated fat, protein and iron. Pine nuts are also a good source of magnesium, low levels of which can lead to fatigue.
- Brazil nuts are an excellent source of B complex vitamins such as thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, niacin, folate, and pyridoxine;
Contain minerals such as manganese, selenium, potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, and zinc;
Have a little under eight grams of vitamin E per 100 grams;
Are high in fiber;
Are high in protein;
Have 650 calories per a 100-gram serving (which is quite steep); and
Provide 100% of the daily recommended value of selenium in just two nuuts
- Almonds are rich in vitamin E, calcium, magnesium and potassium. Additionally, almonds are a significant source of protein and fiber, while being naturally low in sugar. One 23-almond serving packs 13 grams of healthy unsaturated fats, 1 gram of saturated fat and no cholesterol or salt.