LEBANESE OLD FASHIONED TABOULI RECIPE BY EDDIE
1 clemon juice, fresh
1 cvegetable oil or safflower oil
2 1/2 cfinely chopped parsley
1 cfinely chopped onion
3 1/2 cfinely chopped tomato
1 bunchgreen onions or 1 tablespoon mint
1finely chopped cucumber ( optional )
16 ozwholr grain bulgur wheat
How to Make LEBANESE OLD FASHIONED TABOULI RECIPE BY EDDIE
- Pour 16 oz. Bulgar wheat into a large tea strainer, rinse and drain wheat, put wheat in a very large bowl.
- Add oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper stir well.
- Add chopped veggies, mix well, cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours, Stirring a couple times.
- Add 1 bunch green onions or mint, Chopped cucumber if wanted. mix well.
- Return to refrigerator for 1 more hour. stir and serve