Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
1 mediumspaghetti squash, about 7 inches long or smaller
1 ctap water, cold
1 Tbspbutter, room temperature
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1 dash(es)white truffle oil
1/8 tsppepper, ground
How to Make Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Place inner cooking pot into Instant Pot cooker. Add water to inner pot of Instant Pot. Place trivet into Inner pot in the water.
- Wash Spaghetti Squash and rinse. Place squash on the trivet on its side.
- Lock the lid on the pot. Set the pressure valve to closed.
- Press "Manual."
- Press "High."
- Reduce time to 15 minutes.
- Allow steam to escape naturally. or...You can slowly open valve after 5 minutes. I prefer the natural escape.
- Carefully remove the squash, it will be hot.
- Slice the squash open with a knife. Either end to end or thru the middle, which ever you prefer.
- Use a spoon or fork to remove seeds and attached pulp.
- Use a fork to scrape the flesh of the squash to make strands.