Acorn Squash with Lemon Honey Jelly, Tex-Mex Style
How to Make Acorn Squash with Lemon Honey Jelly, Tex-Mex Style
- Cut squash in half--Don't remove the seeds or the membrane. Bake face-up in a preheated 425 oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove, let cool. Remove seeds and membrane. Melt butter in microwave. Drizzle over squash halves.
- Melt the Lemon Honey Jam in the microwave and spoon over squash halves.
- NOTE: I got the Tex-Mex Sweet Salt as a gift for Christmas. It's a great mix of cinnamon, with cayenne, orange peel, sea salt, ginger, cloves and more. It's wonderful with anything a little sweet (like squash). Get yours at Star Dragonfly Herb Company facebook.com/StarDragonflyHerbCompan...
- Sprinkle about a tablespoon or more over the squash halves. Return to the oven to bake at 375 for another 25-30 minutes.