Grandma Delleplain Kosler Dill Pickles
How to Make Grandma Delleplain Kosler Dill Pickles
- 1Wash cucumbers thoroughly . Slice in half lengthwise. Peel garlic cloves, and split in half.
- 2Clean 7 masson jars in boiling hot water with lids and set aside.
- 3Add garlic, salt, vinegar, and water in a pot and hear to boiling. Remove garlic and put ( 4 ) halves into each jar.
- 4Pack cucumbers into clean hot jars. Add 2 tablespoons dill seeds and 3 peppercorns to each jar.
- 5Fill each with boiling pickling syrup to 1/2 inch from top of jars. Seal jars immediatelt. Process in boiling water bath for 10 minutes. Take out of water let set to cool and set aside for a week befor eating.
- 6For PLAIN DILL PICKLES just omit the garlic from the recipe. This makes 7 ( pint size ) jars of pickles.