Connie's Zucchini, Avacado & Pamegranate Salsa
2zucchini, trimmed & cut into 1/2 " dice
1 Tbspextra virgin oilive oil
1 tspfresh oregano, finely chopped
1/2 tspcoarse salt
1/4 tspfreshly ground pepper
1/4 cred onion, finely chopped
1avocado, halved, peeled and cut into 1/4" dice
1 1/2 cpomegranate seeds
1 Tbspfeta cheese, crumbled
1 Tbspfresh lime juice
·olive oil cooking spray
·crackers and/or chips of your choice
How to Make Connie's Zucchini, Avacado & Pamegranate Salsa
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss zucchini with olive oil, oregano, 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/8 tsp. pepper in a bowl.
- Spread zucchini in a single layer on rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast, tossing once, until tender and golden brown (about 25 minutes).
- Transfer pan to a wire rack and let zucchini cool completely.
- Transfer cooled zuccini to a medium bowl.
- Add onion, avacado, pomegranate seeds, feta, lime juice, 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/8th tsp. pepper. Stir gently to combine.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Serve with your favorite crackers and/or chips