Best Chunky Applesauce (Slow Cooker) Quick & Easy
Make a double batch... it will go fast!
- 8-10 large
- cooking apples, cut into chunks, or 12 medium apples
- 1/2 c
- water or apple juice
- 1 tsp
- cinnamon, optional
- 1/2-1 c
- sugar (i use 1/4 c. white sugar, 1/2 c. brown sugar)
- 1 pinch
- each of nutmeg and ginger, if desired
How to Make Best Chunky Applesauce (Slow Cooker) Quick & Easy
- 1Place all ingredients into crock pot. Cover and cook on low for approximately 6-8 hours.
- 2Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream. We also like it served over oatmeal.