☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
(2) 8oz can(s)refrigerated crescent rolls
(2) 3oz pkgcream cheese, softened
2 Tbspgranulated sugar or splenda
1 tsplemon juice
1 cpowdered sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Mini Cream Cheese Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Unroll crescent rolls, and separate each dough portion along center perforation to form 8 rectangles; press diagonal perforations to seal. Stir together cream cheese, granulated sugar, and lemon juice. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over each rectangle.
- Roll up, jellyroll fashion, starting at long end. Gently cut each log into 6 slices. Place rolls, cut side up, in an ungreased 9- x 13-inch pan. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Meanwhile, combine powdered sugar and milk in a mall bowl; stir in vanilla. Drizzle over warm rolls.
- Notes: Chocolate Glaze: Microwave 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring twice. Drizzle chocolate over warm rolls. Orange glaze: Combine 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon grated orange rind, 2 tablespoons orange juice, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Drizzle over warm rolls.