Party Pasta Salad
Blue Ribbon Recipe
A great pasta salad for your next pot luck. I can't wait to try this dressing on other salads too - it's very tasty!
I added the pineapple as the last step when I added the broccoli, red peppers and almonds. Also I used a 20 oz can of pineapple. Came out great! The Test Kitchen
1 pkg(12-ozs) corkscrew pasta
1 can(s)pineapple chunks in juice
1 cvegetable oil
1/2 cdistilled white vinegar
1 Tbspdijon mustard
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 clovegarlic, pressed
·salt and pepper to taste
3 ccauliflower florets
3 cbroccoli florets
1red bell pepper, seeded, chunked
1 cwhole natural almonds, toasted
How to Make Party Pasta Salad
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- Drain pineapple; reserve 3 tablespoons juice for dressing.
- For dressing, combine reserved juice, oil, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper in a screw-top jar; shake well.
- Combine noodles and cauliflower in large bowl. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Add broccoli, red pepper, pineapple and almonds; toss to coat.