You won't find any dressing here either. I'm a firm believer in letting the hard bits do the talking and let the blanket of goo stay in the refrigerator.
- 1/3 c
- fresh romaine hearts, washed well and chopped fine
- celery stalk, diced
- 1 large
- tomatoes, beefsteak, washed well, large chop
- 1/3 small
- sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 can(s)
- garbanzos, drained
- 1 Tbsp
- sunflower seeds, salted
- 2 Tbsp
- feta cheese, small pieces
- 1/4 can(s)
- chopped black olives
- 1/4 c
- red/yellow/orange bell peppers diced
How to Make Suki Salad
- 1The bell peppers can be any combination of colors, or just one if you like. Get the sweet onion as mild as you can find. I use Walla Walla Sweet onions but they're hard to find even in the middle of the Walla Walla Valley--sniff the onion and the less you can smell the milder it is.
- 2The tomatoes are cut with the skin on but remember to wash well, as pesticides cling to the skin.
- 3The feta will come in larger clumps so you'll have to cut it down to size.
- 4once each ingredient is prepped, put them all in a bowl, toss, and serve.