Sunny Avocado Citrus Salad
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 c
- cucumber, julienned
- 1/2 c
- red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large
- grapefruit, sectioned, juice reserved
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 tsp
- 4 1/2 tsp
- jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1/4 tsp
- avocados, halved, pitted, peeled and sliced
- romaine lettuce leaves, chopped (depending on size of salad desired)
How to Make Sunny Avocado Citrus Salad
- 1Combine cucumber and onion in a medium bowl. In a small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons grapefruit juice, oil, honey, peppers and salt until well blended.
- 2Pour mixture over cucumber and onion then toss. Add grapefruit and avocado and gently toss again.
- 3Divide chopped Romaine lettuce evenly on 4 plates. Top each with an equal portion of salad mixture. Refrigerate any leftovers.