☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cwhole cranberries, shredded
1orange, zested & then peeled and diced
2granny smith aplles, cored & diced
1lime, zested & squeezed juice
How to Make Cranberry/Pomegranate Salad
- Peel pomegrante & de-seed.(Score about 2mm around the middle and carefully pull apart. Seed side in your hand, take a wooden spoon and hit the skin all the way around. Do it to the next half. Pick out flesh and membranes.)
- Zest orange. Peel it. Then dice up
- Either in your home electric shredder, coffee grinder, or salad shooter, shred or grind up cranberries. I freeze mine and take them straight from the freezer.
- Wash apples, core them, slice and dice into bite size pieces.
- Put lime into microwave for 20 secs., zest and squeeze. (Microwaving makes it easier to get all the juice.
- Mix all the ingredients together with a heaping tablespoon of honey.