Herb Garden • How to Start One
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 smallcontainer rosemary
1 smallcontainer chives
1 smallcontainer basil
1 smallcontainer oregano
1 smallcontainer tarragon
1 smallcontainer thyme
1 largebag soil, or as needed
How to Make Herb Garden • How to Start One
- Place a layer of soil at the bottom of a planter enough so the top of the container is leveled with the top of the planter.
- When the level of each herb is figured out, remove them from their containers and place them in the planter keeping a decent distance between each of them.
- Surround the herbs with soil.
- About an inch from the top, add some fertilizer before covering with soil, lightly pressing down to compact it.
- If desired, place the plant tags in front of each. Water thoroughly.
- As the herbs get bigger, water as needed.