Chipotle Black Bean and Avocado Coleslaw
My husband and I love the smoky flavor of chipotle chili and what's not to love about avocados? Just threw these ingredients together one night and decided it was a keeper!
The amount of chipotle chili you use is according to taste as the powder is pretty potent.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2small head cabbage, shredded
1 cred radish, sliced
1 can(s)black beans, drained and rinsed
1avocado (firm ripe) diced
4 - 5green onions, sliced
1 clight ranch dressing
1/2 tspchipotle chili powder (to taste)
·salt to taste
2roma tomatoes, chopped (seeds removed)
How to Make Chipotle Black Bean and Avocado Coleslaw
- Drain and rinse black beans. Add to a medium size mixing bowl.
- Slice, shred all vegetables and add to black beans.
- Add light ranch dressing and chipotle chili powder to beans and vegetables.
- Stir all ingredients together.
- Adjust chili powder and salt to taste.
- Allow flavors to meld together in the refrigerator for about an hour before serving.