Chipotle Black Bean and Avocado Coleslaw
My husband and I love the smoky flavor of chipotle chili and what's not to love about avocados? Just threw these ingredients together one night and decided it was a keeper!
The amount of chipotle chili you use is according to taste as the powder is pretty potent.
- small head cabbage, shredded
- 1 c
- red radish, sliced
- 1 can(s)
- black beans, drained and rinsed
- avocado (firm ripe) diced
- 4 - 5
- green onions, sliced
- 1 c
- light ranch dressing
- 1/2 tsp
- chipotle chili powder (to taste)
- salt to taste
- roma tomatoes, chopped (seeds removed)
How to Make Chipotle Black Bean and Avocado Coleslaw
- 1Drain and rinse black beans. Add to a medium size mixing bowl.
- 2Slice, shred all vegetables and add to black beans.
- 3Add light ranch dressing and chipotle chili powder to beans and vegetables.
- 4Stir all ingredients together.
- 5Adjust chili powder and salt to taste.
- 6Allow flavors to meld together in the refrigerator for about an hour before serving.