Rocket salad with orange-balsamic dressing
Lisa Alessia Dickenmann
100 mlbalsamic vinegar
150 mlorange juice, fresh
80 grocket salad
150 gcherry tomatoes
1 pinchcoarse sea salt
1/2 mediumred onion, chopped
How to Make Rocket salad with orange-balsamic dressing
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Put the sauce ingredients in a skillet and let it simmer. Stir occasionally. The sauce should be thick enough after 10-15 minutes.
- While the sauce is simmering and the tomatoes baking prepare the rocket salad. Wash it (as necessary) and put it onto two plates.
- Then roast the walnuts for about three minutes.
- When the tomatoes are ready and the dressing is thick and sticky enough (and not hot anymore) top the rocket salad with tomatoes, walnuts and red onion. Finally, add the dressing.
- In a final step, season according to your taste. Add the noodles, mix everything and it’s ready to serve!