Lentil and Roast Veggie Wrap
Total Fat 9g
Saturated Fat 1.3g
Total Carbohydrate 24.9g
Dietary Fiber 12.8g
Total Sugars 3.1g
1/2 ccooked lentils
1/4 tspground turmeric
1/2 ccup baby spinach
1/4 cdiced yellow squash
1/4 cdiced zucchini
1/4 csliced roasted red peppers
11 whole wheat tortilla wrap (i use ole xtreme wellness high fiber low carb tortilla wraps)
How to Make Lentil and Roast Veggie Wrap
- Drizzle zucchini and squash with a couple of teaspoons of olive oil and toss in a foil lined pan with a bit of salt & pepper. Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Add roasted red peppers to the pan in the last few minutes just to heat them.
- Heat lentils on the stove. While lentils are heating, add ground turmeric, cumin, salt and pepper and mash until the consistency of refried beans.
- Drizzle a bit of tahini sauce over a whole wheat wrap.
- Spoon on the lentil mash.
- Add the roasted red peppers, the zucchini and squash into the center.
- Layer on some fresh spinach leaves and sliced tomato.
- Fold over ends and roll up in a wrap.