Bacon, Tomato & Spinach Sandwiches
- 1 lb
- lean hickory smoked bacon
- juicy florida beef steak tomatoes
- handful of fresh spinach per sandwich
- 2 slices of whole grain bread per sandwich toasted lightly
- 1 Tbsp
- miracle whip or mayo
How to Make Bacon, Tomato & Spinach Sandwiches
- 1Preheat oven to 425F. Place bacon strips on a large cookie sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until nice and crispy.
- 2Meanwhile, slice tomatoes, toast bread just before bacon is ready. Drain bacon well. Spread miracle whip on both sides of bread. On one side place tomato, and the other spinach, bacon in the middle. Add 4-5 pieces per sandwich. Enjoy!!