Hannah's Homemade Turkey Stew
Note: The triptophan( probably misspelled) in the turkey makes for a wonderfully restful day.
- turkey necks & breast
- garlic cloves, minced
- red pepper (optional)
- green pepper( optional)
- 1 large
- onion, chopped
- 1 large
- white potato chopped
- 3 medium
- 1 can(s)
- 3 tsp
- oregano, dried
- ground ginger
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 tsp
- cayene pepper
- bowl maruchan instant lunch lime chili flavor w/ shrimp romen noodles w/ vegetables limon chile habanero flavor (hot & spicy)
- 1/2 can(s)
How to Make Hannah's Homemade Turkey Stew
- 1Fill lg. pot w/ water
Boil Turkey necks & breast on medium heat for 3 hrs. then allow to cool
- 2chop all vegs and garlic into small cubes adding to broth
then add spices and cook on medium for 45 minutes or so.
- 3shred cooled meat with fingers to prevent any bones returning only the meat to broth
- 4add instant noodle soup and cook for additional 8-10 min. then simmer until ready to serve w/ your favorite toast or crackers.
- 5To Serve w/ fluffy Rice (Optional)
To do while Turkey is cooking. In another pot place 2 cups white rice in stainless steel saucepan heat and stir with fork on low heat until slightly brown
then immediately add 4 c. water carefully not to splash, turn off heat.
cover w/ lid and turn heat off to fluff up for 3 hrs.