- 10-12 oz trout filets
- salt, pepper, creole seasoning
- 1 stick
- 3-4 clove
- garlic, minced
- green onion tops, sliced
- 1 lb
- lump crab meat
- lemons, each cut into four wedges
How to Make Trout Pontchartrain
- 1Line a large baking sheet pan with parchment paper, sprayed with butter flavored Pam or other non-stick spray.
- 2Generously salt both sides of each filet, and lightly sprinkle black pepper and creole seasoning on both sides of each filet.
- 7Garnish with 2 lemon wedges per plate, a green salad (if you must), and crusty french bread or yeast rolls.
It'll make you slap yo' momma!