Pasta Salad With Chicken, Cucumber, Cherry Tomato
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- spiral noodles, cooked aldente'
- 2 medium
- 1 small
- red onion, small dice
- 2 c
- cherry tomatoes,cut in half
- 1/2 c
- feta crumbles
- 2 c
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless,cut into bite-sided pieces
- 6 clove
- garlic,minsed in small pieces
- 2/3 c
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 pinch
- red pepper flakes
How to Make Pasta Salad With Chicken, Cucumber, Cherry Tomato
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta until al dente',drain and rinse under cold water. Transfer to a large bowl resealable bowl.
- 2Add the chicken, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and feta to the bowl with the pasta. If some don't care for feta-like my son, it can be added to each individual serving.
- 3Make the dressing: Cook the garlic and red pepper flakes in a small saucepan with the olive oil over medium heat, stirring, 3 minutes; let cool. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over the pasta salad and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Chill 1 Hour. Refridgerate any leftovers. Enjoy!