Dusty's "Chow" Burger
How to Make Dusty's "Chow" Burger
- 1Roll meat into a ball; flatten into circle slightly larger than bun. It will shrink some when cooked.
- 2Pan fry or otherwise cook patty. Do NOT press on meat patty while cooking; this presses flavor from your burger. Don't overcook.
- 3Toast or grill bun if you like. Spread mustard on both sides of bun.
- 4Place burger on bun, then onion, then the chow chow. Grab a napkin and have yourself a larpin' good time!
- 5***NOTE Please try this as written the first time. Second time around, feel free to make whatever additions you like.