Salmon & Avocado Egg Salad (SUPER HEALTHY!)
- hard boiled eggs, chopped w/ yolks
- 6-8 oz
- celery stalks, thinly sliced
- roma tomato, chopped, no pulp
- 1/4 c
- red onion, chopped
- carrot, julienned
- avocado, chopped
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- pinch of coarse salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Salmon & Avocado Egg Salad (SUPER HEALTHY!)
- 1Note: I started with leftover salmon from the night before but this is how it was prepared: I seasoned the raw salmon with garlic powder, onion powder, basil, salt and pepper. Then I broiled it for about 15 minutes until it made a slight crust and was cooked thoroughly. I also started with hardboiled eggs that I had made a few days earlier.
- 2So to get started, remove the skin from the salmon and drop into a bowl,then add the remaining ingredients and mix until everything seems to be evenly distributed.
- 3Taste and finish with the seasonings. Add more if desired.
Super super easy and delicious!