SLOW COOKER SANTA FE CHICKEN by EJ
3boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 can(s)black beans rinsed and drained
1 smallbag of frozen corn
·1 to 2 oz. chunkie salsa
1-8 oz.cream cheese
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make SLOW COOKER SANTA FE CHICKEN by EJ
- Put chicken in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Mix remaining ingredients into a bowl and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for ( 3 ) hours or on low for ( 6 ) hours. If frozen cook ( 6 ) hours on high or ( 7 ) hours on low.
- Remove chicken and shred it .
- Serve over rice or quinoa or serve with tortillas.
- Garnish with sour cream or avocado and sprinkle with cilantro.