SLOW COOKER SANTA FE CHICKEN by EJ
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can(s)
- black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 small
- bag of frozen corn
- 1 to 2 oz. chunkie salsa
- 1-8 oz.
- cream cheese
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make SLOW COOKER SANTA FE CHICKEN by EJ
- 1Put chicken in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- 2Mix remaining ingredients into a bowl and pour over chicken.
- 3Cover and cook on high for ( 3 ) hours or on low for ( 6 ) hours. If frozen cook ( 6 ) hours on high or ( 7 ) hours on low.
- 4Remove chicken and shred it .
- 5Serve over rice or quinoa or serve with tortillas.
- 6Garnish with sour cream or avocado and sprinkle with cilantro.