ROASTED CHICKEN WITH BRUSSLES SPROUTS AND BACON
- 1 lb
- brussles sprouts
- split bone in chicken breasts
- 2 slice
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp
- pepper to taste
- 1 sprig(s)
- rosemary, leaves removed and chopped
How to Make ROASTED CHICKEN WITH BRUSSLES SPROUTS AND BACON
- 1Preheat oven to 475 degrees
- 2Wash the Brussels sprouts trim and cut in half.
- 3Arrange the chicken breasts on a baking sheet with skin side up. Nestle the Brussels Sprouts around the chicken.
- 4Dice the bacon into 1/2 inch pieces and sprinkle on top of Brussels Sprouts. Don't let any pieces hide under the chicken or they wont get crispy.
- 5In a small jar, combine the oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and rosemary and shake vigorously until emulsified. Drizzle the oil mixture over the chicken pieces and bake for 30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees