Grilled Chicken Breast Ciabatta w/ Pesto Mayo~Robynne
Disclaimer: I have always used recipes as a guide and use my instincts and experience to alter or omit ingredients as I cook. Therefore, it has always been a challenge when sharing recipes with others. I doubt I make dishes the same way twice. So, I advise you to use my recipes the same way. Trust your experience and adjust to your personal taste~Robynne
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This sandwich was gobbled up by the Test Kitchen. The different textures and flavors combine to make one great sandwich. The pesto mayo tops it perfectly! The Test Kitchen
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- (I pound chicken to 1/2 inch)
- salt, pepper, granulated garlic to taste
- olive oil, extra virgin (to coat grill pan)
- 1-2 slice
- swiss cheese
- 8 slice
- bacon, cooked to a crisp
- avacodo, sliced
- tomato, sliced
- ciabatta rolls, sliced
- 2 Tbsp
- prepared basil pesto
- 1/2 c
- (combine pesto and mayonnaise in small bowl)
How to Make Grilled Chicken Breast Ciabatta w/ Pesto Mayo~Robynne
- 1Grill seasoned chicken breast in grill pan coated with olive oil until cooked through with nice grill marks; approx. 7-8 minutes per side.
- 2While chicken is cooking, brush rolls with olive oil and place face up on baking sheet, broil until lightly toasted. Remove from oven and set top of rolls aside.
- 3Place one chicken breast on bottom halves of rolls and top each with 1-2 slices of cheese. Return to oven until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- 4Top with bacon, tomato, avocado and pesto mayonnaise. Enjoy!