Grilled Chicken Breast Ciabatta w/ Pesto Mayo~Robynne
Disclaimer: I have always used recipes as a guide and use my instincts and experience to alter or omit ingredients as I cook. Therefore, it has always been a challenge when sharing recipes with others. I doubt I make dishes the same way twice. So, I advise you to use my recipes the same way. Trust your experience and adjust to your personal taste~Robynne
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- (I pound chicken to 1/2 inch)
- salt, pepper, granulated garlic to taste
- olive oil, extra virgin (to coat grill pan)
- 1-2 slice
- swiss cheese
- 8 slice
- bacon, cooked to a crisp
- avacodo, sliced
- tomato, sliced
- ciabatta rolls, sliced
- 2 Tbsp
- prepared basil pesto
- 1/2 c
- (combine pesto and mayonnaise in small bowl)
How to Make Grilled Chicken Breast Ciabatta w/ Pesto Mayo~Robynne
- 1Grill seasoned chicken breast in grill pan coated with olive oil until cooked through with nice grill marks; approx. 7-8 minutes per side.
- 2While chicken is cooking, brush rolls with olive oil and place face up on baking sheet, broil until lightly toasted. Remove from oven and set top of rolls aside.
- 3Place one chicken breast on bottom halves of rolls and top each with 1-2 slices of cheese. Return to oven until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- 4Top with bacon, tomato, avocado and pesto mayonnaise. Enjoy!