EASY BAKE BBQ CHICKEN
How to Make EASY BAKE BBQ CHICKEN
- In a medium plastic bowl combine ketchup, honey, vinegar, and garlic. Mix well cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the chicken parts and saute for 2 to 3 minutes per side just to sear the chicken.
- Transfer chicken to a 9 by 13 dish and cover each piece well with the BBQ sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes, basting with the sauce every 15 minutes.