Crescent chicken pockets
How to Make Crescent chicken pockets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend the softened cream cheese and milk and chives until smooth. Add the chunks of chicken.
- Open crescent roll containers, and take 2 rolls and pat them to make one square (8 squares all together.) I havent used the sheet crescents but that would work as well, cutting out 8 squares. They do not have to be perfect. The sqaures are about the size of your hand after you pat them into submission. ;)
- Place chicken mixture on the 8 patted out dough squares. Bring up the sides of the dough, and form a pocket sealing the openings very well by pinching them together. This will be placed seam side down on a baking sheet. You want to make sure they are sealed so the filling doesnt ooze out.
- Place them seam side down on a lightly greased baking sheet (or use parchment paper)
Sprinkle with Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for about 14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Like Ive said, you could really play with what you add to these. Pimento would be pretty and play with spices that you like! Ive always made them this way, as I do like them as is. Simple simple simple!