Cold Weather Comfort Food:Yogurt Marinated Chicken
Andy Anderson !
Okay, don’t freak out about the yogurt… the way I’m doing this you will never know that it was baked that way. You’ll just be left with juicy, flavor-infused chicken that will warm you up on a crisp Autumn day.
So, you ready… Let’s get into the kitchen.
- 3 lb
- chicken parts (i like to cut up a whole fryer)
- 1/8 tsp
- cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp
- ground paprika
- 2 tsp
- ground cumin
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 c
- yogurt (more on this later)
- salt, kosher variety, to taste
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
How to Make Cold Weather Comfort Food:Yogurt Marinated Chicken
- 11Place a piece of parchment paper in a baking sheet.