Chicken Cabbage Delight
Everything in it usually is in most folks' fridges. But it is so good, and my husband who doesn't like cooked cabbage ate 2 platefuls. I just wanted to preserve it for posterity.
- 1/2 pkg
- coleslaw mix
- 1 medium
- chopped onion
- 2 large
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, chopped
- 1/2 large
- green pepper, chopped
- 3 medium
- leftover baked potatoes, diced
- salt and pepper to taste, about a tsp each.
How to Make Chicken Cabbage Delight
- 1In a large skillet add about a Tablespoon of oil, or spray with cooking spray heavily.
- 2Chop onion, green pepper, chicken breasts, and potatoes.
- 3Place all ingredients, including coleslaw(cabbage mix)into skillet, and cover. Sprinkle with salt, and pepper. Cook on Medium head, and let cook. Turn occasionally, to prevent burning, or sticking.
It's done, when the cabbage is cooked.
- 4Serve with favorite vegetable, or salad, and dessert if applicable.