Pasta beef and cheese casserole
1 lbwhole wheat rotini pasta
1/2 cwhite wine
1/2 cchopped onions
3 clovechopped garlic
2 Tbspolive oil
2 lbground beef
4italian sausage, cooked
1 ctomato sauce
8 ozcream cheese
1/2 cricotta cheese
2 ccheddar cheese
·salt and pepper
1 Tbspitalian seasoning
How to Make Pasta beef and cheese casserole
- Pre-heat oven 375, add 1 tbs of olive oil on the bottom of a large casserole dish, bring to boil a pot of salted water add the pasta
- Finley chop the onion and garlic, add 2 tbs of olive oil to a large frying pan add the onion, cook for a minute add garlic cook until fragrant add the ground beef and brown
- Chop the sausage in small pieces, add to fry pan, once the beef is cooked remove from the pan to a paper towel drain the grease.
- cook the pasta al denti, reserve one cup of the pasta water, drain and put pasta in a large bowl set aside
- To the frying pan after the beef & grease is removed add the wine & cream cheese, whisk until smooth, add the ricotta cheese, continuing whisking, add the tomato sauce, salt pepper & Italian seasoning to make a nice pink sauce
- In a large bowl add the pasta, ground meat, sauce and 1 1/2 cups on the cheddar cheese, mix well, if it seems dry add the reserved pasta water, dump it all into the oiled casserole dish, sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 mins enjoy!!