Josie's Chocolate-Swirl Banana Split Shake
Josie created this very delicious "treat" that she can absolutely enjoy without the worry of taking in gluten or dairy. A nice healthy treat that has a wonderful consistency, much like that of a milk shake. Even if you're not intolerant to dairy or gluten, it is still a delicious shake that you won't feel guilty about!
Hope you enjoy her lil concoction!
- 3 c
- ice cubes
- 2 scoop(s)
- rice-dream chocolate ice cream (or vanilla)
- banana, sliced
- strawberries, fresh, sliced
- 1/2 c
- fresh pineapple, cubed
- 2 Tbsp
- nature's bounty complete protein & vitamin shake mix (gluten & dairy free)
- 1 c
- plain almond milk
- chocolate syrup for garnish, we used hershey's
- strawberry for garnish
How to Make Josie's Chocolate-Swirl Banana Split Shake
- 1Add all ingredients (except Hershey's syrup and strawberry for garnish) to a blender, blend on high for approximately 2-4 minutes. Shake will be thick and creamy.
NOTE: you can change the fruit up to your liking. Especially if you are using vanilla ice cream.