Healthy Essentials: Yummy Ginger Honey
Andy Anderson !
I have a list of some of the benefits of this recipe, and there are many, many more.
So, you ready… Let’s get into the kitchen.
How to Make Healthy Essentials: Yummy Ginger Honey
- Some of the ways that you can use ginger honey are:
• A nice addition to a cup of hot tea.
• A flavor enhancer to ice tea or lemonade.
• I use it in my vodka tonics… yum.
• Add a tablespoon or two with water and drink twice a day.
• Honey and ginger can promote proper digestion.
• Honey and ginger have tremendous antibacterial, and anti-parasitic properties.
• It also contains phenol compounds and volatile oils, which help with healthy digestion.
• It will help the body in the elimination and removal of toxins.
• It can assist in bloating and gas.
• It can help with symptoms such as cough, sore and scratchy throat, headaches, and also helps clear the sinuses, and stop a runny nose.
• It can help to promote the bodies immunity system.
• Honey and ginger have been known to reduce inflammation.
• Some studies suggest it can help with symptoms associated with migraines.
• And many, many more things.
My favorite way to use it is adding it to my vodka tonics :-)