☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 cgrapes, fresh black seedless
1/4 cblueberries, fresh
1 largebanana, frozen
1/4 cmilk, skim
How to Make Banana Berry Smoothie
- The day before: peel, cut in half & freeze banana. In a medium bowl put rest of fruit, splenda and water.
- Stir well, dissolve splenda and coat fruit.
Cover & refrigerate 12-24 hours.
- Next day take very cold fruit and juice & put into blender. Pulse until mixed.
- Add 1/2 of banana & pulse again. Add last 1/2 banana and pulse until mixed.
- Contents should now be very thick.
- Finally add milk and blend slightly.
Drink immediately. Enjoy!