Crock Pot Spiced Vanilla Chai Tea
- black tea bags-string removed
- 7 c
- 3 c
- skim milk low fat version,or (whole milk)
- 1/2 Tbsp
- whole cloves
- 1 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- thin slices of ginger root,or( 1/2 teaspoon ground) i used fresh ginger
- 3/4 tsp
- nutmeg or cardamon ( i used nutmeg)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- real vanilla extract,,or (2 tbs vanilla powder)
- 1/3 c
- splenda sugar blend,or 1/2 cup granulated sugar(i used splenda sugar blend) you may adjust sweetness by tasting. start out with less sugar,and taste.
How to Make Crock Pot Spiced Vanilla Chai Tea
- 2Add the rest of the ingredients,and stir.
Cover slow cooker and cook on high 1 1/2 hours-2 hours.